The Sr. Development Consultant is a techno/functional role that works within the Dynamics D365 BC Practice and serves as a technical lead to define the product technology landscape for current and future state. A Development Consultant works with D365 BC prospects and clients to review requirements, make recommendations, and is responsible for implementation and support. In this role, you will also work to ensure best practices are being followed for D365 BC technical design and development.
This is a remote opportunity. We are considering multiple part time and full time candidates for this position.
- Ensure technical consistency of all solution components within the total solution being delivered to a customer.
- Ensure the highest level of quality is being maintained regarding technical specifications, development code, integrations, and data migrations
- Perform data conversions
Skill Requirements & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with NAV/D365 BC in development and infrastructure related tasks
- Experience working with delivering Dynamics 365 BC solutions on end-to-end implementations
- Strong comprehension of the functionality and design, architecture of MS Dynamics 365/BC
- Knowledge to develop and maintain product code in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central technologies
- Knowledge of PowerApps a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest using the form below