Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) business management solution that can be paired with Office 365 and other Dynamics 365 applications for an integrated experience.
- Rich feature set – Microsoft Dynamics Business Central goes way beyond financials, it offers industry-leading functionality that touches almost every aspect of your business including, human resources, project accounting, distribution, service, manufacturing and more.
- Scalablity – Business Central can be scaled for thousands of users and allow users to work from anywhere.
- Security – Every business works differently and the roles within organizations have diverse responsibilities. Permission sets inside Business Central allows users to add, delete and modify them to match businesses requirements.
- User-friendly business intelligence – Right out of the box, Business Central offers includes approximately double the number of reports that are available in QuickBooks and these reports can be easily customized to meet your organization’s unique needs. Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central includes a variety of business intelligence tools that empower users to gain deep insight into the business and share information between departments with ease.
- Proven ROI – Business Central is adopted by 2.7 million small and medium-size users and is available in 19 countries worldwide. Business that adopt Business Central as their business management system achieve a positive ROI and allows them to grow their business faster.
As a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner, SIROCo support team help in the overall aspect of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central from licensing through training to data analytics. With more than a decade of experience with implementing Microsoft ERP suite of products, our team has successfully completed certifications to be able to implement, customize and support Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.