The reconcile to GL utility in Dynamics GP provides a very effective tool to match the sub-ledger with the general ledger module for the Bank, Inventory, AP and AR. As known, there are primarily three parts of the reconcile to GL report which details the following:
- Matched Transactions
- UnMatched Transactions
- Potentially Matched Transactions
|UnMatched AP Transaction|
The very first step was to look for this journal number specifically on the general journal inquiry in order to check its source, which seems correct.
- The GL journal is correct and it results from the original AP document
- The AP document on the sub-ledger has been correctly posted and it exists in AP tables without any issues.
- When printing the HATB for the vendors, the total values matches the total value of all AP GL accounts
- Reconcile to GL for the AP is showing a difference
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi